I am excited to be selling some of my Dress Up Suitcases in the The Heart of Texas craft show, which opens today. These vintage dress up suitcases feature hand-painted original designs which have been sealed for durability. Let the enchantments of childhood come alive for your little divas. Orders can be customized, so visit my Etsy shop for more information on my hand painted, custom suitcases, the perfect accessory for any little girl!
Here are some of my favorites.If you are in the area head out to the craft show and stop by to see these darling suitcases. You’ll also want to visit my amazing and talented friends Kristi Kelly & Jenny Garland Designs who have lots of goodies for sale. They have beautiful, fun & funky items that would make great gifts for the holidays!
I’m linking up to Kelly’s Korner today. There are hundreds of talented women featuring their handmade crafts so head over do some shopping.
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party