- Wooden Slat Sign (I found mine at Michaels)
- White, Tan and Silver Vinyl
I used my Cricut to design this sign and cut out the saying in white vinyl. I used the tan and silver vinyl to make the little clothespins.
Cover the vinyl saying with transfer paper and gently rub it to make sure it sticks.
Carefully lay the transfer paper with the vinyl saying on your wooden slat sign. Make sure you have it where you want it before adhering the vinyl in place.
Remove the transfer tape to reveal your fun new laundry room sign, hopefully it will make doing loads and loads of laundry more fun!
- Streamline Your Laundry Process – To get in and out of the laundry room as quickly as possible you’ll need to turn it into a super-efficient laundry battle zone. With just a little bit of organization you’ll save yourself tons of time and de-stress your laundry routine. Make sure you place soaps and detergents in convenient, easy-to-reach places near where they are used. Also stock your laundry room with common household items like vinegar to help fight those pesky stains and make sure you have a supply of hangers, baskets and a container to catch all the lose odds and ends that always find their way into pockets.
- Get Stains Out Right Away- Kids and stains go together like ketchup and french fries. Make sure you are equipped to get them out quickly and efficiently. The sooner you treat stains on clothing the better chance it has for coming out in the wash, and you’ll save yourself time not having to treat stubborn stains over and over again on laundry day. Post a cheat sheet with common stains and tips for removing them in your laundry room to help save you even more time.
- Presort Laundry – Don’t waste time on laundry day standing in front of the washing machine digging through piles of clothes. Instead eliminate sorting as a laundry task altogether by having multiple hampers or laundry baskets in every bedroom. Divide up laundry into categories and have a basket for each, whites, colors and delicates.
- Choose the Right Cycle – Maximize your washers efficiency by making sure you choose the right cycle. Of course you could throw in loads of laundry willy nilly, but selecting the proper wash cycle with help stretch the lifespan of your your wardrobe. Choosing the right cycle is even easier with the new Kenmore top load washers. They offer an advanced performance that delivers a high efficiency clean with features like the Accela Soak™ technology it delivers a deep clean and reaches soils faster. And the Deep Fill option lets you add more water to your wash cycle, allowing you to control the water level in your washer
- Delegate Laundry Chores – Does doing laundry feel like a full time job instead of a chore? If so enlist the help of others and delegate some of the chores. This is a great opportunity to get your kids involved and have them help. Experts say that kids as young as 4 can help with chores like putting away laundry and you’ll appreciate having the help.
You can make laundry less of a chore with one of the quality Kenmore Top Load washers. With the 5.3 Cu. Ft. top load washer from Kenmore, you’ll see that the laundry game is about to change. Thanks to over 100 years of trusted performance, Kenmore takes washing your clothes to the next level with the new top load washer – a washer so tough it can take on the dirt and grime of the Dirty Girl Mud Runs