My girls recently discovered Cupcake Wars on Netflix and they have been obsessed with watching and recreating this popular show. Every time they have friends over they beg to make cupcakes so they can practice their baking skills. It was no surprise when both her and a friend requested a Cupcake Wars Birthday Party.
Frosting, sprinkles and cupcakes galore, you’re invited to battle for the cupcake crown at this creative Cupcake Wars themed birthday party. I’ve teamed up with Oriental Trading to share this sweet celebration and lots of ideas to help you create your own Cupcake Wars birthday party.
This was such a fun party to plan and the girls had lots of fun creating their own cupcake creations. I created a focal point for the party with a simple dessert station. This is where the girls could pick out their cupcakes, toppings, icing and even fill up goodie bags full of sweets to go.
While this was a friendly competition we wanted everyone to be together for the fun. I set up a long table in front of the dessert station for each of the girls to sit and work on their masterpieces.
Make sure you head over to the Oriental Trading blog to check out all of our creative ideas and projects, including DIY Cupcake Invitations, DIY Cupcake Trophy, DIY Cupcake Aprons and the best Very Vanilla Cupcake recipe to help make your Cupcake Wars Birthday Party a sweet success!
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party