Easter is just around the corner and we are excited to partner with CVS to show you how to build the perfect Easter Basket with everything your little ones will love. Plus you will have the chance to win this Easter basket valued at over $50 and you’ll want to make sure you check out the 25 other bloggers I’ve teamed up with for a fun “My Favorite Things Eater Basket Giveaway!”
The perfect Easter basket should be full of bright colors, tasty sweets and fun gifts. It’s super easy to put together the perfect Easter Basket, especially with one stop shopping at CVS. They have everything you need in store from Easter Baskets to fillers to the goodies that everyone will love!
First, you’ll need to start with a cheerful basket and bright filler to add all your goodies to.
Next, select a variety of goodies from your kids favorite candy to fun Easter toys to fill the basket. When building an Easter basket for my kids I like to balance out the candy and novelty toys that will keep them busy with some practical things as well. Like a new box of crayons since we are always needing to replace those!
My girls love having their nails painted so I picked up a few bottles of nail polish so we can have an at home “spa day” and quality girl time. Another thing my kids seem to use ALL the time are band-aids, so I included a box of those for fun as well.
Next, fill Easter eggs with candy. I found these fun sparkly eggs that will hold lots of our favorite candy, Starburst and Hershey Kisses.
The perfect Easter Basket isn’t complete without a fluffy little bunny, and this one smells like chocolate! I wish this blog post had a smell feature, because not only is this little bunny adorable it is smells divine too!
Now that we’ve finished building the perfect Easter Basket it’s time to give it away to one lucky winner! You will get everything you see in this Easter Basket, it is valued at over $50 and not only can you win this basket you can win one of the other 25 Easter Baskets from my friends too!
Like I mentioned earlier, I’ve teamed up with 25 other bloggers for the “My Favorite Things Easter Basket Giveaway!” Each of us chose our favorites in crafting, food, beauty, home decor and more, put them into a basket of goodies and decided to thank YOU, our readers, for sticking with us! Each giveaway is individual, so make sure you click through all the bloggers participating below and sign up for 26 chances to win tons of goodies, and maybe meet some new bloggers in the process! Have fun and enjoy!
1. The Cards We Drew 2. Yesterday on Tuesday 3. Gingersnap Crafts 4. Simply Designing 5. Housewife Eclectic 6. Maybe I Will 7. Liz on Call 8. Growing up Gabel 9. Organized Island 10. Happiness is Homemade 11. Shaken Together Life 12. Poofy Cheeks 13. Commona My House
14. Key Lime Digital Designs 15. Tried and True 16. One Krieger Chick 17. Made by a Princess Blog 18. Play Party Pin 19. Persia Lou 20. Raegun Ramblings 21. Stuffed Suitcase 22. Giggles Galore 23. Gallamore West 24. Our Thrifty Ideas 25. A Pumpkin and a Princess 26. Make Life Lovely
Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. All winning entries will be verified and if not complete entry will be voided. Winner will be notified by email that they won and has 48 hours to respond via email before a new winner is selected. Facebook and all social media channels are in no way affiliated with this giveaway and are hereby released of any liability.
- Garlic Herb Butter and Artisan Bread
- Personalized Hostess Gift Under $20
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- DIY Back to School Time Capsule
- DIY Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar Ideas
- Back to School Jitter Juice
- Colorful Spring Lemon Flower Arrangement
- Hot Air Balloon Valentine Box
- Easter Bunny Napkins
- DIY Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags
- Soccer Snack Bags
- Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas with Free Printable