Double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn, and cauldron bubble! I couldn’t let Halloween slip by without sharing this fun Halloween dessert with you. These light and refreshing Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldron treats are fun and simple to make so you can whip them up for your Halloween celebrations in no time.
I originally shared this spooktacular recipe with my friends at Eighteen25 for their Spooktacular September series. I think you are going to love these Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons.
My kids loved digging into these cauldrons filled with key lime mousse and topped with creepy crawly sprinkles! I think one of the best parts of Halloween is all of the creepy, spooky, silly ways you can play with your food. I love how adding just a few candy eyeballs, bone sprinkles, and green nonpareils turn a fairly simple dessert into something extra special.
Every year before we head out trick-or-treating we have a themed Halloween dinner and dessert. When I give my kids a fun dessert like this they aren’t tempted to dig into their trick-or-treat bag and snack on candy before we have a chance to look through it.
These bubbling key lime mousse cauldrons are a great way to turn an ordinary Halloween celebration into an extraordinary one! So lace up your boots, grab your broom, and make some magic this Halloween!
Make sure you pin these other popular Halloween crafts, costumes, recipes, and parties:
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- DIY Cricut Monster Valentine Candy Cards
- Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- DIY Glow-in-the-Dark Moon and Stars Mobile
- 5 Days in Denver the Ultimate Family-Friendly Itinerary
- DIY Personalized Popsicle Holders with Cricut EasyPress
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Model of the Moon – Science Fair Project
- Free Teacher Thank You Letter Gift Idea
- Easter Bunny Cups and Bunny Bait