Today we had a SUPER fun playdate with our favorite Cobbs boys. It has been over 100 degrees for the past several weeks and anything outside is unbearable, unless it involves water. We thought we would try something new and take a break from the pool (which might I add is not relaxing at ALL when you have 6 toddlers to keep track of) so we had a paint party.
I hung up an old white sheet in the backyard for our blank canvas. I filled up spray bottles with tempera paint and added water to dilute it. Easy peesy. We gave each kid a spray bottle and let them go crazy.
I also pulled out our kids table and covered it in shaving cream for added texture and another “canvas.” The kids had a blast…don’t you remember having shaving cream parties, so much fun!
Of course we had a little pool for our cuties to stay cool. And get clean.
Despite the scorching heat, everyone had a blast. Art is such a powerful activity for young kids and it is amazing to see what they will do when given a blank canvas!
- Clothespin Pilgrims
- DIY Halloween Crystal Ball Favors
- National Donut Day Tags
- Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- Brunch Party Ideas with Cricut
- Whimsical Nutcracker Themed Christmas Tree
- School Supply Teacher Appreciation Gift + Free Printables
- Kentucky Derby Party Ideas
- Colorful Spring Lemon Flower Arrangement
- Glam Metallic Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- DIY Melting Ice Cream Cone Headband
- 30 Easter Egg Decorating Ideas