We are still married (despite all the quirky habits and various life roller coasters), we have a beautiful home and three wonderful children. I am super blessed to have such a helpful, caring and adventurous husband. He keeps things light and funny, always knows when to make me laugh and is usually up for anything.
We didn’t make any real plans for our anniversary, but at the last minute I decided we couldn’t just let the day pass without doing anything. So, I quickly rounded up a sitter (Thanks Aunt B.!) and planned an evening out.
Justin loves sushi so I decided we would go out for sushi and I wanted to have a creative and fun way to surprise him. This is what was waiting for him on the door step when he came home.
It turned out to be a lovely evening with great food, good conversation and lots more to look forward to.
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Sweet As Pie Gift Idea with Free Tags
- DIY Cereal Valentines
- Heart Pop-It Valentine with Free Printable Tags
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Whimsical Nutcracker Themed Christmas Tree
- DIY Painted Pegboard Jewelry Organizer
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Tackling a Tween Girl’s Bedroom Makeover
- DIY New Years Eve Ball Drop
- Smart Cookie Teacher Appreciation Gift
- 30 Easter Egg Decorating Ideas