After I reflected on all of my fun parties in 2011 it made me think about all the other projects that keep me busy. So today I’m sharing some of my favorite crafty projects from this past year. With debut of Pinterest I’m surprised I don’t have a million more to share (I certainly have a ton of projects on my “to-do” list!)
Let’s count down New Year’s Eve style…
10. S more’s Kits - I made these S more’s Kits to celebrate National S more’s Day in August.
9. Paint Chip Silverware Holders - These was a super easy and free project that I made for our Monster Bash party in October.
8. Lollipop Covers - This was another fun project that was easy to make, but turned cheap lollipops into a special treat. I made these for our Easter Egg Hunt party in April.
7. ABC Flowers – Teacher Gift - One of my favorite things about my kids being in school is getting to reward their teachers for all of their hard work. During teacher appreciation week I made several gifts to show them how much we appreciate all they do, including this easy project.
6. Whale Coin Purse - We took a big family trip to Sea World this summer and I made these darling coin purses so they kids could keep their spending money. I loved these because they matched their cute outfits, and the colors were so cheerful!
5.DIY Backdrop Frame - This project was created for one of my favorite parties, the twin’s Vintage Dick and Jane party. I wanted a stunning backdrop and decided to create one that would double as a way to display the party favors, love it!
4.Thanks for Helping me Grow - This was another fun teacher gift to show our appreciation at the end of the year. I know teachers don’t need any more “stuff” so I planned to give them gift cards, but needed a creative way to display it…they loved it.
3. 2.x4 Spring Chick, Lamb and Bunny - Nothing says Spring like cute and fluffy animals and these 2×4 Spring Bunnies, Chicks and Lambs were AdOrAbLe!
2. Lemonade Stand Kit - I am crazy for Lemonade Stands and these kits are one of my all time favorites. They make perfect gifts and what kid wouldn’t love to get everything they need to make their very own Lemonade Stand to enjoy on a hot summer day?
1. Tattle Monster - And my all time favorite project from 2011 and by far the most popular post on my blog is Murry our Tattle Monster. This cute little monster was created out of frustration with my kids constant need to “tattle” on each other. My school teacher sister had a cute poem she uses in her classroom, but my kids can’t read so I needed a way for them to grasp the concept…so Murry was born and I love him to pieces!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for joining me here on Giggles Galore and making 2011 such a fun year! I love spending time creating projects and throwing parties and it’s so much sweeter to have someone to share it all with.
I’m looking forward to what’s in store for 2012 and hope that you have a blessed and prosperous year!