Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Tide through their partnership with Circle of Moms. While I was compensated to write a post about Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Sport, all opinions are my own.
Get ready for football frenzy with these delicious Game Day Apple Bourbon Pork Sliders. Whether you are tailgating or watching your favorite team at home this recipe will be a crowd favorite.
These slow cooked pulled pork sliders may be messy,but they are packed full of flavor. When I’m planning my parties I always try to create a menu that will allow me to hang out and have fun with guest instead of being stuck in the kitchen prepping food or cleaning up. This pork roast is made with just a few simple ingredients and cooked in the slower cooker for 6-8 hours on low, so you don’t have to worry about missing the big game.
Pile the juicy pork high on mini King’s Hawaiian rolls for an easy grab and go snack. Serve these sweet and spicy sliders with BBQ sauce, onions, pickles, and jalapeno peppers. Pair it with coleslaw as a side dish and you’ve got a game day hit!
It’s a given that pulled pork sliders will be messy. But you don’t have to let your favorite game day food ruin your football season, or favorite team jersey! With Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Sport you can enjoy your favorite game day recipes and all the mess that comes with them. Specially designed for sports apparel and tough sports stains like grass, dirt and of course BBQ sauce Tide Sport will leave your favorite sports apparel clean and fresh so you can cheer on your team week after week!
Trust me, you’ll score major points at your next tailgate party with these Game Day Apple Bourbon Pork Sliders. Now who’s ready for some football?!?
- 4-5 lb Pork Butt
- McCormick Gourmet Bourbon Spice Packet
- 1 Apple Sliced
- 12 oz can of Coca-Cola
- 1 oz of Bourbon (optional)
- Place the pork butt fat side up in the slow cooker
- Rub the spice packet all over the pork butt
- Place apple slices around the pork
- Pour Coca-Cola in the bottom of the slow cooker (I used about ⅔ of the can)
- Add 1 shot of Bourbon if desired
- Cook pork in slow cooker on low for 6-8 hrs until moist and tender
- Remove from the slow cooker and shred
- Place on rolls and add a generous serving of BBQ sauce and all the fixings